+49 711 685-61605
in German : English to follow
Dynamical Inverse Problems
Data Analyis / Datenanalyse und Bildverarbeitung
- T. Kluth, B. N. Hahn, and C. Brandt, Spatio-temporal concentration reconstruction using motion priors in magnetic particle imaging, in Proc. Int. Workshop Magnetic Particle Imaging, 2019.
- B. N. Hahn and M.-L. Kienle Garrido, An efficient reconstruction approach for a class of dynamic imaging operators, Inverse Problems, vol. 35, no. 9, p. 094005, 2019.
- G. Rigaud and B. N. Hahn, 3D Compton scattering imaging and contour reconstruction for a class of Radon transforms, Inverse Problems, vol. 34, no. 7, p. 075004, 2018.
- B. N. Hahn, A motion artefact study and locally deforming objects in computerized tomography, Inverse Problems, vol. 33, no. 11, p. 114001, 2017.
- B. N. Hahn, Motion Estimation and Compensation Strategies in Dynamic Computerized Tomography, Sensing and Imaging, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 1–20, 2017.
- B. N. Hahn and E. T. Quinto, Detectable singularities from dynamic Radon data, SIAM J. Imaging Sciences, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1195–1225, 2016.
- B. N. Hahn, Null space and resolution in dynamic computerized tomography, Inverse Problems, vol. 32, no. 2, p. 025006, 2016.
- B. N. Hahn, Dynamic linear inverse problems with moderate movements of the object: Ill-posedness and regularization, Inverse Problems & Imaging, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 395–413, 2015.
- D. Gerth, B. N. Hahn, and R. Ramlau, The method of the approximate inverse for atmospheric tomography, Inverse Problems, vol. 31, no. 6, p. 065002, 2015.
- B. N. Hahn, Reconstruction of dynamic objects with affine deformations in computerized tomography, Journal of Inverse and Ill-posed Problems, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 323–339, 2014.
- B. N. Hahn, Efficient algorithms for linear dynamic inverse problems with known motion, Inverse Problems, vol. 30, no. 3, p. 035008, 2014.
- B. N. Hahn, A. K. Louis, M. Maisl, and C. Schorr, Combined reconstruction and edge detection in dimensioning, Meas. Sci. Technol, vol. 24, no. 12, p. 125601, 2013.
- B. N. Hahn, Reconstruction of dynamic objects in computerized tomography, Oberwolfach Reports, vol. 9, pp. 3069-3071B, 2012.
- B. N. Hahn and A. K. Louis, Reconstruction in the three-dimensional parallel scanning geometry with application in synchrotronbased x-ray tomography, Inverse Problems, vol. 28, no. 4, p. 045013, 2012.
Date: March 23rd, subject to changes
Regularisation of inverse problems
Theory and Application
Tuesday and Wednesday, 11:30 am to 1.00 pm
Tueday 3:45 pm - or upon appointment
Seminar: Sparsity und Compressed Sensing
Monday 3:45 pm or upon appointment
Registration: until Monday April 20 via email to
English to follow
EAIP Young Scientist Award for distinguished contributions to inverse problems (2018)
Highlights of IOP Inverse Problems (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)